“Charlotte Perriand – La Maison au bord de l’eau” – 1934 Designed in the 1930’s this project was brought to life by Louis Vuitton during Art Basel week in Miami Beach.
This project encompassed 18 days and three cameras. On eight of those days the cameras rolled 24 hours a day. Weather proved to be challenging as did problematic cameras that needed constant monitoring and in one case replacing. This was Louis Vuitton’s Design Satellite in Design Miami at the Raleigh Hotel.
See some other recent work for Louis Vuitton, North America. Most consumers remember 50% of what they see and only 10% of what they read. Contact me for incredible social media and marketing video production at an exceptionally high level.
We are always looking for good people.
Check out this link and if you are in South Florida and are looking for work as a videographer or video editor sign up today.
Let me help you get noticed.
Social media content marketing, full service multi media and video production.
Digital Pictures is a one-stop creative resource for a variety of companies, public relation firms, ad agencies, nonprofits and organizations.
Utilizing SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING tactics to shape consumers decision making behavior is no longer an experiment.
While 10% of all online consumers remember what they read 50% remember what they see.
After delivering a recent project, my client’s public relations firm wrote this about the end result; @digitalpicturescorp @davidsiqueiros you make “ridiculously good videos”.
I can help you passionately tell your story to the world. See more of my video work including a complete client roster at digitalpictures.net
This is my first ad ever advertising myself and my services. It ran in the July 2013 issue of Ocean Drive magazine in Miami Beach.
Facebook likes – are they important?
I was checking out how many likes were on various posts of a company I did some work for recently and I discovered my photo has the most LKES that company had ever received. Check this out and if I am wrong please let me know!
We are surrounded by tiny, intelligent mobile devices that are carrying data. These devices are helping each of us to choreograph our day as they respond to our needs and answer our never ending questions. They solve our problems and can even save our lives.
Using SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING tactics to shape online consumers personal decision making behaviors is no longer just an experiment.
It is a fact that 10% of all online consumers remember what they read while 50% remember what they see. We make videos and establish content strategies that get noticed on the social media marketing landscape.
Our current and previous clients include; @LouisVuitton @ThePattonGroup @Guess @ElizabethArden @PerryEllis @Nespresso @AT&T @LuxuryBrandingAgency @TheInterContinentalHotel @Locman @AstonMartin @LevinsonsJewelers @Sony @BalHarbourShops @DouglasElliman @RelatedGroup @Bacardi @TanquerayTEN @EXTRA @ESPN @CBS4 @TheStyleWise @NicheMedia @OceanDriveMagazine @MandarinOrientalMiami
Mobile video exploding on tablets. The Business Insider gives us some impressive facts about online video. Here’s a brief overview of how tablets are driving an explosion in mobile video:
- Tablet use peaks in the evening hours and weekends, when households historically have gathered around TV sets: Tablets are also family-friendly and are often shared by parents with their children. Because tablet users watch video according to patterns similar to those of traditional TV audiences, they are easier to understand and target for marketers and broadcasters who are already comfortable with the world of TV. For example, tablet video viewers tend to spend most of their time on longer videos.
- Video is one of the main reasons people use tablets: comScore consumer data for 2012 shows that two video-related activities — playing videos and sharing them — are among the top ten favorite things to do for tablet users. For smartphone users, neither activity cracks the top-10 list.
- Tablet users tend to have higher conversion rates than those on smartphones:
This has already been borne out in the context of search ads and e-commerce, and the touchable surfaces and larger screens suggest that tablet video ads would enjoy the same benefit.
- Tablet owners are far more likely than the average U.S. consumer to disconnect their pay TV subscriptions: They are far more likely to use alternative streaming and download services like Hulu, Apple TV, iTunes, Netflix, and Google TV, according to a January 2013 survey from Morgan Stanley.
- Among younger viewers in the U.S., millennials aged 14 to 23, tablets are nearly as popular for watching TV shows as Blu-rays or DVDs: Ttwenty-five percent of respondents in this age group say they watch TV shows on tablets everyday or weekly, compared to 24 percent who do so on DVD or Blu-ray, according to Deloitte’s State Of The Media Democracy survey conducted in late 2012.
DAVID SIQUEIROS provides first class video services. Dreaming of a Miami getaway today? Until your next visit, enjoy this special video featuring the Five-Star accommodations, amenities and service found at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Produced, shot and edited by David Siqueiros | Digital Pictures.
Most consumers remember 50% of what they see and only 10% of what they read.
Need incredible social media and marketing videos? Contact me!
Our Blog is coming soon! For now check out this short clip from Chat Chow TV interviewing Rachel Domingues and talking about Digital Pictures owner, David Siqueiros.